SEAISI 50th Anniversary e-Conference & Exhibition @ 2021
Theme: ASEAN & Regional Markets. Innovative Technologies Post COVID—19
The steel industry in ASEAN has undergone profound changes in 2020. Demand has dropped significantly by more than 15% in the first half of 2020 due to the impact of COVID—19 pandemic. Customer behavior has changed rapidly within one year. Will steel producers be able to catch up with the new behavior? Are the proposed new capacities still going to emerge?
It's time for steel industry in the region to learn and adapt fast to the new normal. Come join us to learn what ASEAN steel industry have come up with the new adaption. Learn where are the emerging markets for ASEAN and listen to how they move forward. Learn how advanced economies countries, who are the major exporters of steel into ASEAN, think.
And more importantly, listen to the top technology providers for their comments on in which direction should steel industry in the region move forward; What are the best technologies for ASEAN Steel Industry in Post COVID—19?
1) Listen and learn from distinguished global and regional steel industry speakers.
- ASEAN and regional markets with experts from ASEAN, Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and other potential market such as Myanmar and Turkey.
- Scrap and raw materials, trade and RCEP, China dual circulation strategy
2) Hear from the Technology Experts about the best technologies for ASEAN Steel Industry.
SEAISI ViP for SEAISI's VIP
(SEAISI Virtual Platform for SEAISI's Very Important People)
- Live Presentations or Watch On Demand (Paid delegate only), Flexibility is yours!
- User Friendly and Interactive Platform for B2B networking
- Enjoy the new experience in the Virtual Exhibition show casing Best Technologies
Save Time, Save Cost but Same Opportunities.
Sign Up for only USD 80/Member or USD 230/Non Member (Early Bird Rate before 1 June 2021)
- Dr. Edwin Basson, GLOBAL Steel Industry, World Steel Association
- Mr. Yeoh Wee Jin, ASEAN Overview, South East Asia Iron and Steel Institute
- Dr. Kay Thi Lwin, Moving Forward for Myanmar's Steel Industry: Under the New Regime, Myanmar Iron and Steel Association
- Mr. Ronald Magsajo, Philippines Steel Industry: The Way Forward, Philippine Iron and Steel Institute
- Mr. Eugene Ng Peng Guan, Singapore Steel Industry: Demand and Supply, NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd
- Mr. Wirote Rotewatanachai, Thailand Steel Industry: Better Time Ahead for Steel Sector?, Iron and Steel Institute of Thailand
- Mr. Widodo Setiadharmaji, Indonesia Steel Industry: Current Development and Direction to Move Forward, The Indonesian Iron and Steel Industry Association
- Mr. Vincent Choong, Malaysia Steel Industry: A Gloomy Outlook or A New Opportunity, Malaysian Iron and Steel Industry Federation
- Mr. Dinh Quoc Thai, Vietnam Steel Association: Will it remain the Largest Steel Consuming Country?, Vietnam Steel Association
- Mr. Li Xinchuang, China's Steel Industry: Current Development and Future Implications, China Metallurgical Industry Planning & Research Institute
- Mr. Arnab Hazra, Indian Steel Industry in the Aftermath of the Covid Pandemic, Indian Steel Association
- Mr. Stephen Porter, Australia Steel Industry: Demand and Supply, InfraBuild Steel
- Mr. Mike Fujisawa, The Outlook for the Steel Industry in Japan, JFE Steel Corporation
- South Korea Steel Industry: Demand and Supply, Korea Iron and Steel Association
- Taiwan Steel Industry: Demand and Supply, Taiwan Steel & Iron Industries Association
- Dr. Veysel Yayan, Recent Developments and Expectations in Turkish Steel Industry, Turkish Steel Producers' Association
- Mr. Matthew Poole, The Global Decarbonisation Challenge for Steel — Actions in Europe, What Next for China and What Could be the Impact for the SE Asian Steel Industry?, CRU
- Mr. Chris Newman, Scrap Renaissance Heralds Long—Term Metallics Boom, Argus Media
- Mr. Edric Goh, Developments in Steel Derivatives, London Metals Exchange
- Mr. Sean Davidson, TScrap: How ASEAN Demand has Altered Scrap Flows in the US, japan. A look at Its Impact on Global Bulk, Container and Domestic Scrap Markets, Davis Index Pte. Ltd.
Member: USD 80
Non Member: USD 230
Individual Membership Fee: USD 100+USD 80
Member: USD 100
Non Member: USD 250
Individual Membership Fee: USD 100+USD 100
Paper Presentation: Ms. Pichsini Tepa-Apirak, email@example.com
Sponsorship, Advertising & Exhibition: Mr. Wong WS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Ms. Josephine Fong, email@example.com
Not a member yet? Apply for Individual Membership at USD 100 or Associate Member at USD 500 Sign up today Please send the membership application form to Ms. Josephine Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org